After unveiling their new 8K UltraSharp 32 inch monitor at CES at the beginning of this year, Dell has now made the ￼ display available to purchase priced at an eye-watering $5,000 and a 7680 x 4320 pixel resolution.
Offering 100% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB, 100% Rec. 709, 98% DCI-P3 for immaculate, unwavering colours. The 31.5″ monitor offers users 33.2 million pixel resolution and a high pixel density of 280ppi.
Dell explains more :
Filed Under: Displays News, Top News
• Extraordinary color depth: Enjoy a tremendous level of detail that only the depth of 1.07 billion colors (that’s 64 times more color depth than standard monitors) could provide. Even in dark areas, you’ll see better color gradation and precision in more shades.
• Fine-tune with precision: Customize color parameters to your preference using the Custom Color mode, the SDK3 or the optional X-rite iDisplay Pro colorimeter4.
• Accurate color, out of the box: Your monitor is calibrated on AdobeRGB and sRGB to an accuracy of Delta-E < 2. An included factory calibration report gives you the confidence that colors will be impressively accurate right from the start.
• Unprecedented realism: The world’s first 31.5″ 8K monitor with Dell PremierColor is designed to impress with accurate colors and smooth gradation to create images so realistic, you don’t see pixels.
• Details shine: See the most detailed visuals ever on a 31.5″ monitor. With an outstanding 33.2 million pixel resolution and a high pixel density of 280ppi, you’ll not miss a single detail.
• Crafted to perfection: Modern aluminum and refined finishing create a modern and elegant design.
• Virtually borderless: With Dell’s InfinityEdge, you’ll enjoy every detail of on-screen beauty without boundaries. An expansive, edge-to-edge viewing experience on one of the first virtually borderless 31.5″ monitors ensures that you’ll be absorbed in the visuals, not distracted by the frame.
• Easy on the eyes: This TUV5 Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that filters out harmful blue light emissions to optimize eye comfort.