We have a great deal for our readers on the 2021 Google Software Engineering Manager Prep Bundle in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store.
The 2021 Google Software Engineering Manager Prep Bundle is available in our deals store for just $39.99.
In this course, you will build MULTIPLE practical systems using natural language processing, or NLP – the branch of machine learning and data science that deals with text and speech. This course is not part of my deep learning series, so there are no mathematical prerequisites – just straight-up Python coding. After a brief discussion about what NLP is and what it can do, you will start building very useful stuff. The first thing you’ll build is a cipher decryption algorithm that has applications in warfare and espionage. Then you will start using more traditional machine learning to build a spam detector. Next, you will build a model for sentimental analysis in Python. Finally, the course will end by building an article spinner.
Here is what is included in the bundle:
- Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python – Product Image
- ISACA CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) 2021 – Product Image
- Business Data Visualization, Analytics & Reporting with Google Data Studio
- Big Data Code Optimization in Python NumPy: Sound Processing
- Python Engineering Animations: Bring Math & Data to Life
- UI Design (User Interface Design)
- Machine Learning with Python
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Software Architecture: Functional Programming in C#
- Learn How To Use Artificial Intelligence In Digital Marketing
- Advanced NLP & Sequence Models with Deep Learning
- JavaFX: Build Beautiful User Interfaces
You can find out more details about this great deal on the 2021 Google Software Engineering Manager Prep Bundle over at our deals store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.