Those of you urgently waiting for the third game in the Darksiders series may be interested to know that the Microsoft Store has inadvertently leaked the Darksiders III release date together with a few more details about what you can expect from the game.
It seems that Darksiders III will be officially launching on November 27th, 2018 if the official Microsoft Store page is to be believed. The details have been made available ahead of any official announcement by publisher THQ Nordic.
“Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed – to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.”
– Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
– Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities.
– Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story.
– Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings.
– Sit in awe of Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.
Darksiders III will be available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. As soon as any more details are made available confirming the release date leaked by the Microsoft Store we will keep you up to speed as always.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.