The popular Windows Mobile app CSDevCTRL has now been ported to Android the the creator and XDA member chrisstavrou. With the port chrisstavrou has tried to concentrate on Android areas that he thinks are lacking, and adding new features for Android users with out the need to root the device.
The CSDevCTRL has been tested an compiled on Froyo only and offers the following features for your Android phone, without any need to root the device:
- Turn on Bluetooth on incoming call or when dialling.
- Turn off Bluetooth after hanging up.
- Turn off Bluetooth only if a specific paired Bluetooth device is out of range.
- Blink the camera flash when device is flipped over and incoming call received.
- Turn off WiFi when screen is turned off and WiFi was on.
- Turn on WiFi when screen is turned on and WiFi was turned off by the utility.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.