Caavo has this week unveiled a new universal remote control in the form of the Caavo Control Center which is priced at a more affordable $99 when compared with the Caavo universal remote system launch earlier this year priced at $399.
The Caavo Control Center has been created to provide a simpler setup experience for users and supports Atmos and HDR10. Caavo explains that a Dolby Vision software update is also rolling out later this month. Unfortunately, the $99 price point also comes with a few additional extra costs which take the form of a $1.99/month or $20/year service fee and a reduction in HDMI inputs offering only half of that of the Caavo universal remote system.
Specifications include :
– Connect 4 devices: Cable or satellite, streaming media players, and game consoles
– One Search: See relevant results across live TV, apps, subscriptions, and YouTube
– One Place: All your content in one place so it’s easy to find
– One Control: Includes universal voice-activated remote control
– Discover Something Great: Suggestions from editors, tastemakers and Caavo community
– Works with Google Home and Alexa, sound systems, 4K UHD, HDR and Dolby Atmos
“Plug everything — your cable or satellite box, streaming media players, and gaming console — into Control Center and connect to your TV and sound system. From there, Control Center does the rest. It automatically knows which device to use, searches all your apps, finds what you want, and plays it.”
For more details and full specifications on the new $99 Caavo Control Center universal remote jump over to the official Caavo website by following the link below.
Source : CAAVO
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.