Electric personal vehicle manufacturer and design company Boosted has unveiled their latest creation in the form of the Boosted Rev electric scooter which will be officially available worldwide during the summer months of 2019 priced at roughly $1,599. The new electric scooter is now available to reserve and offers a range of 22 miles on a full charge and a top speed of 24 mph.
The included rechargeable battery takes three hours to charge from flat empowers the front headlights and rear brakes as well as the integrated display which provides information about your speed, battery level and ride mode. Check out the video below to learn more about each.
“Boosted Rev is a true blend of iconic design, vehicle-grade safety, and durability. We custom-built and manufactured every component, incorporating our proprietary powertrain technology to deliver the unbeatable performance and quality our riders expect. We’ve thought through every aspect of Boosted Rev, putting ease-of-use at the forefront of every design decision. The simple, intuitive Throttle Wheel allows for one-handed acceleration and braking with the roll of your thumb. The distinctive frame geometry, ergonomic handlebars, and wide, custom-designed tires makes Boosted Rev remarkably stable so you feel confident and safe no matter what lies ahead. A dual-motor drive will power you uphill and give you secure electric braking on the way down. It’s the no-wobble, no-hassle, vehicle-grade scooter that’s too good to share.”
Specifications of the new Boosted Rev electric scooter include :
– Range: Go up to 22 miles on a single charge.
– Top Speed: Get there faster with a 24 mph top speed.
– Hill Climbing: Climb a 25% grade hill without breaking a sweat.
– Ride Modes: 3 ride modes help you maximize range.
– Wheels: Custom wide wheels to handle just about anything.
– Brakes: 3 reliable ways to brake, including a regenerative electric brake.
– Safe Design: Stay balanced on a wide, stable platform.