Naughty Dog as this week released a behind-the-scenes look at how the fourth game in the Uncharted series has been created. Allow Sony unprecedented behind-the-scenes access and revealing some of the skills and motion capture technology that is require to create a AAA game of this magnitude.
The new video provides a look into the making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End after the video team at PlayStation were provided with access to the Naughty Dog studio, game assets, and development team working on creating the highly anticipated Uncharted 4 game that will soon be launching exclusively on Sony’s PlayStation 4.
If you enjoy behind-the-scenes footage you will be pleased to know that this video is the first in a series which includes :
– The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: The Evolution of a Franchise
– The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Growing up with Drake
– The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Pushing Technical Boundaries Part 1
– The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Pushing Technical Boundaries Part 2
– The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: In the End
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s EndIs now available to preorder and will be launching worldwide on May 10th, 2016.
We’re calling this first episode The Evolution of a Franchise. It’s a great way to kick off this “Making of” series, as we take a brief look how Naughty Dog and the Uncharted series has evolved since Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune made its debut on PS3 in 2007, including the influence of The Last of Us on the team and our development process.
Source: PS BlogFiled Under: Gadgets News