NVMe M.2 ArmourDrive solid state drive (SSD) modules have been introduced by Greenliant this week, with samples being made available to customers. The latest SSD range has been created to provide high-performance, high-capacity removable data storage that can withstand extreme environments for the 2242 and 2280 form factors.
The 88 PX Series NVMe M.2 ArmourDrive SSDs use 3-bits-per-cell (TLC) 3D NAND flash memory and working temperatures are from -40°C to +85°C. M.2 2242 products support the PCIe Gen3x2 interface and can reach up to 1,550/950 MB/s sequential read/write performance.
“Greenliant delivers ultra-high performance and a wide range of capacities with its industrial NVMe M.2 ArmourDrive PX Series,” said Arthur Kroyan, vice president of business development and marketing, Greenliant. “Complementing Greenliant’s broad selection of SATA M.2 products, these highly reliable NVMe M.2 SSDs give embedded system designers even more options for data-intensive applications.”
Features of the 88 PX Series NVMe M.2 ArmourDrive solid state drive (SSD) range :
– Ultra-High Performance: Reaches up to 3,470/3,000 MB/s read/write
– Wide Range of Capacities: Available in 2242 form factor (64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB) and
– 2280 form factor (240 GB, 480 GB, 960 GB, 1.92 TB)
– Industrial Temperature: Operates between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
– Built-in ECC: Uses advanced bit error detection and correction optimized for 3D NAND
– Advanced Flash Management: Extends SSD longevity using dynamic and static wear leveling
– Data Security: Supports AES-256 / TCG OPAL encryption (2280) and Secure Erase
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.