The new open world sandbox game from Curve Digital and developers Fallen Tree Games has this week launched and is now available to play on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Set in 1980s middle-America within a sleepy rural town, American Fugitive invites you to play as Will Riley who faces life imprisonment for a crime he didn’t commit.
“By no means a killer, but no angel either, you face life in prison for a crime you didn’t commit. Fueled by grief over the cold-blooded murder of your father, and armed with a burning desire for vengence you’ll need to break out of jail to find the real culprit. Simply put: It’s payback time.”
Key features of the American Fugitive game include :
– A modern take on classic sandbox action – Rediscover the joy of top-down carnage with stunning 3D graphics and destructible environments, dramatic storytelling and epic car-chase mayhem.
– A mature action game based on an original story – Unravel a plot of mystery, deception and corruption, full of twists and turns, inhabited by a motley cast of law-breakers and law-enforcers.
– A stunning open-world environment – Explore Redrock County on foot on by car – a beautiful and vibrant slice of 80s rural USA.
– Choose the life of a felon – Rob houses, steal cars, arm yourself to the teeth. Just don’t get caught!
– Put the pedal to the metal – Test yourself against time trial challenges and stunt jumps dotted throughout the world, using any of the numerous vehicles.
– A wealth of activities – Whether you’re undertaking jobs for the criminal underworld, uncovering hidden stashes, looting houses, sticking up stores, or fencing fine art, remain vigilant. The crooked cops will stop at nothing to see you back behind bars!