Developers, programmers and enthusiasts patiently waiting to get their hands on the new Amazon AWS DeepLens artificial intelligent camera will be pleased to know that it is now available to purchase price of $250. The AWS DeepLens camera is equipped with a for megapixel camera offering 1080p video, 2D microphone array, Intel Atom Processor, connectivity via dual-band Wi-Fi, USB and micro HDMI ports and 8 GB of memory for models and code.
The AWS DeepLens has been created to enable developers of all skill levels to get started with deep learning in less than 10 minutes by providing sample projects with practical, hands-on examples which can start running with a single click. Amazon explains more “learn the basics of deep learning – a machine learning technique that uses neural networks to learn and make predictions – through computer vision projects, tutorials, and real world, hands-on exploration with a physical device. AWS DeepLens lets you run deep learning models locally on the camera to analyze and take action on what it sees.”
Features of the Amazon AWS DeepLens video camera include :
– Deep learning in your hands – A fully programmable video camera designed to expand deep learning skills.
– Start learning right away – Learn the basics of deep learning through example projects, computer vision models, tutorials, and real world, hands-on exploration on a physical device.
– A new way to learn machine learning – Allows developers of all skill levels get started with deep learning in less than 10 minutes.
– Sample projects – AWS DeepLens can run custom models from Amazon SageMaker, and comes with a collection of pre-trained models ready to run on the device with a single click.
– Fully programmable – Easy to customize and is fully programmable using AWS Lambda providing a familiar programming environment for developers to experiment with.
– Integrated with AWS – Stream video back to AWS using Amazon Kinesis Video Streams, and apply more advanced video analytics using Amazon Rekognition Video. The device also connects securely to AWS IoT, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS, Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, and more.
– Build custom models with Amazon SageMaker – New custom models trained in Amazon SageMaker can be sent to AWS DeepLens with just a few clicks from the AWS Management Console.
– Broad framework support – Run any deep learning framework, including TensorFlow and Caffe. AWS DeepLens comes pre-installed with a high performance, efficient, optimized inference engine for deep learning using Apache MXNet.
The Amazon AWS DeepLens artificial intelligent learning camera is now available to purchase directly from the Amazon online store priced at $249. Follow the link below for more details.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.