A new survey conducted by Ask.com suggest that nearly half of existing iPhone users will switch to iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C immediately after the official announcement. Out of more than 4,000 users, 46 percent of the people plan to upgrade to iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C immediately. The remaining 54 percent said they will upgrade, but not in a little while.
When asked about the features they want the most, 40 percent users mentioned that they want an improved battery life while 34 percent are waiting for the alleged fingerprint scanning technology, which has been leaked and confirmed by many publications, and 10 percent of the people are looking for improved Siri. Interestingly, new color options are not a big deal for many people and only 12 percent are looking for a new color — other than the classic black and white.
In just a few hours, Apple will unveil its much-awaited iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C at a press event in Cupertino. Rumors suggest that the new devices will go on sale after a week and a half that is 20th of September. Apple is also expected to announce the next generation iOS 7 with an expected release date of September 16. Stay tuned, the event will begin at 10 AM Pacific Time / 6PM UK Time.
Image Credit: Sonny Dickson
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.