With the wide variety of electrical gadgets we now have plugged into our electrical sockets, it’s no wonder our electricity bills are increasing year-on-year. One way of cutting your electricity bills is discovering the appliances which use the most electricity. To help you do that Currant has reinvented the smart outlet “from the inside out”.
The artificial intelligent smart outlet connects to a smartphone companion application to provide you with suggestions on how you can save money. It does this by analysing your current usage on a continual basis. “$19 billion is wasted each year powering devices that are not actively being used. Our mission is to empower you to discover the biggest energy offenders in your home, and suggest simple ways to save energy and lower electricity bills — without sacrificing comfort or convenience.”
Features of the Currant smart outlet an companion smartphone application include the ability to :
– Instantly discover which devices consume the most electricity in your home.
– Create schedules and rules to control your lights, appliances, and electronics, and save on energy costs.
– Plug in two devices at once and control each independently.
– Highest safety ratings of any smart outlet. (1800W / 120V / 15A)
– Quick and easy set up with our intuitive iPhone app.
For more details and to purchase your wireless smart outlet priced at $60 jump over to the official Currant website by following the link below. Each smart outlet comes with a one-year warranty and a 60 day money back guarantee with shipping throughout the United States included in the price.
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.