Updated: 31st August 2016
We have been contacted by Addwii who have asked us to let people know that they no longer offer this 3D printer for sale.
Taiwan-based 3D printer manufacturer Addwii has unveiled their latest creation with the launch of the new Addwii X1 Binder Jetting 3D printer that offers a build volume of 200 x 160 x 150 mm.
The X1 compact powder bed 3D printer, has been crated to fabricating full-colour objects at an impressive 1200dpi, watch the video below to see it in action.
Features of the new Addwii X1 Binder Jetting 3D printer include :
– Printer Size: 800 x 620 x 700 mm
– Build Envelope: 200 x 160 x 150 mm
– Color Print Resolution: 1200 x 554 dpi
– Print Speed 42mm/hour Vertically
– Layer Thickness: 0.08 to 0.12mm
– File Compatibility: STL, VRML, (via pre-treatment optimisation software can support –
– Number of Nozzles: 2
The new Addwii X1 Binder Jetting 3D printer is now available to pre-order directly from the Addwii website
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.