If you find your Apple iPad requires extra juice or becomes extremely hot when using applications that require a lot of heavy processing, you may be interested in a new iPad cooling solution and battery pack in the form of the X-Naut Active Cooling Mount which has been designed to work with Apple’s iPad Air Versions 1 and 2 the iPad Pro 9.7″ and new iPad range.
Feature of the iPad Active Cooling Mount include :
• Switch between using Micro USB or power by battery (8AA Air Version).
• Battery test button shows status of batteries. Green indicates high battery life, yellow indicates low battery life and red indicates battery replacement.
• Spring loaded latch makes loading your iPad easy and secure.
• Low noise fans (26 DBA)
• Weight: 9.7 oz
• Dimensions: 9.17in x 7in x 1.5in
• Compatible with RAM mounts
• Compatible with MYGOFLIGHT mounts when used with the Sport – GPS Adapter by MYGOFLIGHT
• Kneeboard accessory mounts Active Cooling Mount to your leg.
• Electronics are dust and moisture resistant.
If you find your iPad overheats then jump over to the official X-Naut website for more details and to purchase their new cooling system which is priced at $200.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.