Google has rolled out a new update for its Google+ iOS application this week which brings with it number a new features and tweaks, together with a few larger changes.
One of which has now removed the old Messenger service and replaced it with Google Hangouts as well as integration with Google’s cloud storage service Google Drive.
The latest Google+ iOS application takes the form of version 4.5 and now enables you to share , view and edit images from your Google Drive account.
“Stay connected and share life as it happens with Google+ for iPhone and iPad. Join a Hangout, post a photo or see what friends are sharing while you’re on the go.”
– iPad-optimised layout brings your stream to life
– Share photos directly to Events for all your friends to enjoy
– Turn on Auto-backup to save photos and videos privately on Google+
– Check out the What’s Hot stream to see trending topics
– View the Nearby stream to see what people near your location are saying
– See vibrant, high-resolution images on Retina display devices
Since the removal of the older Messenger service your previous conversations can now be found located at the Google’s Takeout service if you need to keep copies of them. The Google+ iOS application is now available to download Apple App Store for free.
Source: GoogleFiled Under: iPhone Apps, Top News