A team of developers at Litmor have created a new battery powered wireless security camera called the Litmor, which is the sweet launched via Kickstarter. Equipped with colour night vision, rechargeable lithium battery, smart alerts and free local storage the security camera offers great value for money priced at just £39.
Designed to be easily installed the security camera includes motion detection and is capable of recording 1080p HD footage. Enclosed in a waterproof IP66 casing the wireless security camera can be positioned almost anywhere and requires no monthly subscription.
Features of the Litmor wireless security camera include :
– Crystal clear 1080p HD image quality, day and night.
– 100% pure Wire-Free security camera with an ultra-long battery life that can last up to 365 days (Under the condition of 10 motion detections per day under ECO battery mode).
– A security camera fit for all usage scenarios, one mount for all surfaces, super easy installation.
– Secure, reliable local micro-SD card storage, no more monthly fees, no hidden costs.
– Easy-to-use Litmor App allows you to see, listen in and talk to visitor from everywhere at anytime.
– Configurable monitoring settings including motion zone and monitor schedule.
– Elegant design that fits for your beautiful home both outdoor and indoor.
– Smart alert, most trustful. Litmor Battery Camera recognizes people, car and animal, and send you instant alert .
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.