If you are searching for a desktop laser cutter and engraving system you might be interested in the new Voccell DLS which has been created by a team of engineers in Lewes, DE.
The desktop laser cutter and engraver has been created using the technology used in the previous DLS machine and now includes an upgraded 70w laser cutter and engraver which has been designed for professional use.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the system and its capabilities. The development team at Voccell explain a little more about the latest desktop laser cutter they have created.
The DLS is already shipping to real customers. This is not vaporware or a beta product. We need your help to begin mass production by setting up a dedicated assembly line.
The DLS is the ultimate value in desktop style lasers. Its rugged, all metal, fireproof exterior and quality components are designed for years of trouble free use while producing industry leading quality output. We have been working really hard on this the past couple of years to bring this to fruition.
Each system has been tested by real people in the real world under full production loads and we are proud to say our work has paid off! The final assembly, calibration, quality control and support are all done in the USA. The DLS can cut simple or complex projects in organic materials like wood, leather and shell as well as plastics like acrylic and Delrin. The edges of materials like acrylic come out of the laser fully polished.
The DLS can engrave virtually everything including woods, plastics, glass, stone and marking on all metals with coatings like anodized aluminum or directly on steels. Rasters, vectors and even photos can be engraved to 2032 DPI!
Features include :
• Exterior Dimensions – 45″ x 30″ x 17″ | 1125 x 762 x 431.8 mm
• Weight – 150lbs | 68.18 KG
• Work Envelope – 24″ x 16″ | 609.6mm x 406.4mm
• Laser – 50w (70w Optional) Water Cooled CO2 Laser
• Optics – Made In the USA
• Precision – .0004″ | .0125mm
• Minimum Feature Size – .002″ | .05mm
• Maximum Engraving Speed – 400mm/s +
• Maximum Cutting Thickness (1-Pass Polished Edge) – .313″ | 8mm
• Maximum Cutting Thickness (1-Pass Reduced Edge Quality) – .50″ | 12.7mm
• Maximum Material Thickness – 4.5″
• Mechatronics – High Speed Stepper Motors
• Duty Cycle – 100%
• Frame – All Metal Construction
• Phase Change Chiller – INCLUDED
• Air Compressor – INCLUDED
• Exhaust Fan and Ducting – INCLUDED
Jump Over to the Kickstarter crowdfunding website for more details and to make a pledge to own one of the very first off the production line priced at $3499, with shipping expected to take place during February 2017. Earlybird backers can save up to $1500 of the regular retail price by backing the new system via Kickstarter.