Here’s a fun gadget to keep you warm this winter, the USB Warming Mouse Pad.
The USB Warming Mouse Pad is shaped like a fish, and plugs into your PC or Mac via USB.
It will warm up to a maximum 42 degrees and measures 29 x 23 cm, it takes about 10 minutes to warm up to the maximum temperature and then you will be able to keep you hands nice and warm.
Here’s the specs.
- Features: USB interface
- Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Supports Windows or Macintosh and do a great job de-frosting your hands.
- Made of high quality wool and cotton.
- Suitable for optical/trackball mouse.
- Easy to control your mouse inside the USB Warming Mouse Pad.
- Hole for mouse cable.
- 5 minutes 15 degrees rise.
- Maximum 42 degrees.
- 120cm cable length (approximate)
- Dimensions: 29 x 23 cm
- Weight: 83gm
The USB Warming Mouse Pad is available to buy online for $22 from USB Geek.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.