If your laptop doesn’t have one of those fancy fingerprint readers built in, you can now add your own with this fun USB fingerprint reader.
This USB Fingerprint Reader plugs into your notebook or PC, and is designed to keep all your data secure so only you can access it with your fingerprint.
Here’s the specs.
- Windows Login: Login windows using fingerprint. Prevent password leakage.
- Web Auto Login: Login secured website using fingerprint. Prevent password leakage, fishing program cannot stole your password.
- File/Folder Security: Use fingerprint to encrypt and decrypt file or folder. Easily protect your PC data.
- Screen Saver Lock: Hotkey start Screen Saver Lock. Use fingerprint to retrieve your PC from Screen Saver Lock.
- Secure Lock: Hidden disk activate or hide using fingerprint. Ultimate data security with AES encryption standard.
- You can put data and application software in hidden disk.
- USB 2.0, Plug and Play
- Operating System: Windows Vista, XP, 2000
- Size: 50 x 39.4 x 11.6mm
- Weight: 35g
The USB Fingerprint reader is available for $25 from USB Geek.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.