The development team at NexX located in Los Angeles, California have created a new versatile USB-C power bank and battery pack that is equipped with a 20,100mAh internal rechargeable battery. Once flat the battery can be recharged from flat to full just three hours. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Swift One USB-C battery pack which is now available to back via Indiegogo with early bird pledges available from $79.
If all goes well and the crowdfunding campaign is successful worldwide shipping is expected to take place during December 2018. Features of the lightweight battery pack include :
– 3 Innovative fast-charging ports
– Exceptional 20100mAh capacity in a pocket-size device
– Charge 3 devices at once
– Recharges in 3 hours and weighs only 422g (0.93lbs)
– 3X Faster iPhone XS/XR/X/8 charging
– 30W USB-C Power Delivery charges iPhone, iPad, MacBook/Pro, Google Pixel, Nintendo Switch & more
– 18W USB-C Quick Charge 3.0 port charges smartphones up to 4x faster
– 12W proprietary Swift+ USB port perfect for smartphones, smart watches, tablets & gadgets
“Swift One can power a huge range of phones, tablets, MacBooks, wearables, and more, with the versatility that lets you mix and match to fit your needs. We’ve designed Swift One to be the last power bank you’ll ever need. Use it to fast-charge all your smart devices, phones, and more, at once. USB-C Power Delivery is the most cutting-edge fast-charging standard. Built for speed, this port charges your MacBook, tablet, smartphone, and more in times that were previously impossible. The 30W port can charge an iPhone 8 up to 3 times faster than its own charger, and a Nintendo Switch at full speed.“
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.