Martin Göckel Autocom has launched a new Kickstarter campaign this week to raise €100,000 to help take a very unique wind turbine into production called the Binopterus.
Watch the video below to learn more about the “revolutionary” new design of the Binopterus wind turbine which is capable of generating power even at very low wind speeds.
The Binopterus is a high-tech wind turbine, entices with its shape, design and function. Power generation even at low wind speeds Features of the Binopterus Wind Turbine include :
– Unique in shape, design and function
– Easy to install on your own
– All parts are made of aluminum and stainless steel, which ensures a very long service life without power loss, wear or danger from corrosion.
– Low start-up speed
– Works independently of wind direction
– At a wind speed of just 3 m/s (with Wind Collector) or 4 m/s (without Wind Collector), a charging current for the 6 Volt USB interface, a 12 Volt or 24 Volt battery can be generated already, which in turn can be used to feed the building grid via an inverter.
– Also ideal for island solutions Control unit incl. charge controller and power display enclosed Can be used world-wide, even in low-wind regions Low shading
– Can be mounted on roofs, low walls, building walls, carports, containers or masks
– Adapter for roofs, low walls, building walls available additionally
– No danger to birds or bats
For more information on the new Binopterus Wind Turbine jump over to the Kickstarter website for details following the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Hardware