PlayStation gamers that have been patiently waiting for the release of the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer DLC and patch 1.08 will be pleased to know that they are now available to download.
The first post-launch multiplayer for Uncharted 4 includes the new Sunken Ruins map, gameplay items, vanity items, and more, check out the official launch trailer below to learn more.
Robert Cogburn Lead Game DesignerAt developer Naughty Dog has taken to the official PlayStation blog today to reveal more details about what you can expect from the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Lost Treasures DLC.
Naughty Dog has been floored by your reception to Uncharted 4 Multiplayer since it was released on May 10. Since then, we’ve seen over 1.8 million people play nearing a total of almost 54 years of matches played. Multiplayer continues to be important to the team and we’re continuing to work on patch deployments to deliver improvements and gameplay tuning. Our first major post-launch update, patch 1.08, launches today and includes our first MP DLC drop, a Level system and an entirely new Rank system with special rewards. Yes, this is a big update (patch 1.08 is just over 1.3GB in size).
Lost Treasures : Lost Treasures is our first post-launch content drop, and includes our first map release, new gameplay items, and amazing-looking character skins.
Sunken Ruins Map : As promised, all DLC Maps are included with purchase in U4 MP, and our first map is Sunken Ruins. You may recognize some areas from the single-player campaign, but the Sunken Ruins map is a small, fast-paced map with tight fronts and some hidden water flank routes.
Gameplay Items : You can now purchase DLC Gameplay Chests with Relics. These unique Chests will grant you all the new gameplay DLC items, including the new P90 Long Gun or the incredibly exciting Path of Indra Mystical that allows you to teleport your teammates. You will never get duplicates of any item you have already unlocked through our DLC Gameplay Chests.
– P90 – A full auto submachine gun with a very large magazine
– Arrowhead A3c – A full auto long range variable rifle (choose to scope in or not)
– Enforcer G26 – Semi-auto very fast rate of fire pistol
– Agarwal .40 – Semi-auto hard-hitting 40-caliber pistol
– Harbinger Sniper – A Heavy Weapon sniper gun
– Enhanced Radar – increases the range of radar and show directional arrows for enemies
– Gunslinger – swap weapons faster and reload faster while rolling
– Hardened – reduced damage wobble
– Gifting – give allies a full gear recharge
– Path of Indra – teleport to any ally
Source: PS BlogFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News