If you are currently carrying more than one smartphone to answer calls from more than one number, you may be interested in a new triple SIM adapter which is being created by a team based in Switzerland.
The E-Clips triple SIM adapter has taken to Kickstarter this week to raise the funds it requires to go into production and provides an easy way to add additional Sims to your iPhone or Android smartphone.
Watch the video below to learn more about how 3 SIM cards can be added using the specially designed case and SIM reader.
Annoyed by carry 2 or 3 mobile phones and want to have better data choices? E-Clips goes further into dual sim technology by allowing you to have 3 SIM cards simultaneously on one mobile to make your calls, SMS and surf the internet. Why E-Clips? We already provide dual SIM devices, two SIM cards is nice, but our customers wanted more. They have been asking us for more SIM cards and more data. E-Clips is designed to meet their needs.
What is E-Clips?
– E-Clips is the first Triple SIM adapter that lets you use your smartphone with up to three SIM cards at the same time.
– You can use each SIM card for calls, data and text messages.
– You will be able to have up to three numbers active on your phone at all times and use the data plan from the SIM card via the WIFI Hotspot.
– Your iPhone or Android phone becomes a Triple SIM smartphone.
– With its stylish and functional design, E-Clips is easy to carry and always stays with you.
– This innovative adapter has been specially designed to be used alone, as a compact box that fits into your pocket or your bag, or clipped on your phone with its case.
How does it work?
– Download the 3SIMore App from the App Store or on Google Play.
– Install it on your phone.
– Insert your 2 extra SIMs into E-Clips.
– Connect E-Clips to your smartphone.
– Enjoy the Triple SIM phone function.
– 2 or 3 SIM cards active simultaneously on your phone.
– Have high speed internet access with you everywhere.
– Cloud option: to be informed of calls and SMS even if E-Clips is disconnected.
– Wi-Fi Hotspot to share internet Data access with up to 8 users.
– Anti loss function with geo location of the E-Clips last position on map.
– Bluetooth multipoint access to use other Bluetooth devices (hands-free headset, car kit…).
– Call forwarding feature to redirect your incoming calls.
– VoIP function to call abroad from your phone via a VoIP provider.
– E-Clips App supports “Siri” voice control.
– Micro SD card extension for external storage capacity
– Clippable on different phone’s cases.
– Super long lasting battery
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Top News