Travellers searching for the ultimate timepiece may be interested in the CuleM Swiss made travel watch. Launched this week via Kickstarter the travel watch has already raised over €82,000 with still 27 days remaining on its campaign. Created by the CuleM Watch design team based in Valencia, Spain, the travel watch offers wearers dual time GMT and a precision ETA2893 movement. 24 destinations engraved on the open caseback show the correct time zones in both GMT and BST.
View the demonstration video below to learn more about the unique travel watch and world time zones, which is available in three designs and 10 different variations. “Welcome to The World GMT Collection. The first luxury watch collection from independent watchmaker CuleM. A CuleM is the ultimate watch for collectors and world travellers; the first Swiss made GMT that displays accurate time in 24 time zones.”
Features fo the travel watch include :
– Swiss-Made automatic ETA 2893-2 Movement that drives the watch, a calibre with 21 jewels and 42 hour power reserve.
– 40mm Roundcase
– Protected by sapphire glass
– Dual Time Zones + Open Case back – GMT and BST – A GMT watch shows both the both home (or local) time and your destination time.
– Italian Leather Straps – Your CuleM Watch arrives with two straps so you can choose your style according to your journey. Interchangeable pins make it easier than ever to give your watch a distinguished new look.
– Watch Box – Bespoke travel trunk with internal drawer for extra straps and accessories.
– Watch Passport – A personalized watch book and a place to note all of the places you have been with your CuleM watch.
– 2 Year Guarantee – 24 Months of protection on your CuleM Watch.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.