A new GPS Tracker has launched via Kickstarter this week which is equipped with a battery that its developers say will last 80 years. The Trak Taag also provides a programmable remote button which can be set to take pictures, video, capture audio or even make SOS calls if required.
The Trak Taag is available in a variety of different colours and is looking to raise $4,800 over the next 20 days by the Kickstarter crowdfunding website. Watch the video below about the features and functionalities of the Trak Taag.
Remotely control your iPhone or Android Phones. What makes Trak Taag better than the rest is that the same Find and SOS Call button can secretly activate your smartphone to take videos, pictures, and record audio without you touching it. Thinking about getting a Bluetooth or GPS tracker to protect your valuables and even your kids? Only Trak Taag works with your phone to do what you want:
– Trak Taag flashes & beeps when separated from your phone
– Phone Alarm – reminds you when separated from Trak Taag
– 1 Touch Button to Find lost Trak Taag or Phone
– Battery recharges in 1 hour – lasts 2 months
– 1 Touch SOS Calling to any phone number
– Programmable Remote Button – Secretly turn on your phone’s Video, Camera, or Audio Recorder
If Trak Taag is out of the adjustable range of your iPhone or Android (up to 100 feet), the app will show the last GPS locations on Google Map and directions to get there.
Jump over to the Kickstarter website to make pledge from just $10 for early bird backers via the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Gadgets News