Apple’s new iPhones are their most expensive to day and now it looks like Samsung has similar plans with this years Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphones.
According to a recent report the top Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone will cost a massive €1,599 Euros. This is around $1,818 in the US, this handse will come with 12GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
It is not all bad news though as pricing for the Galaxy S10 Lite will apparently start at €779 which is around $908. You can see a list of pricing for all of the models below.
- Galaxy S10 Lite 6/128 GB to 779 euros (~$908)
- Galaxy S10 6/128 GB to 929 euros (~$1,056)
- Galaxy S10 8/512 GB to 1179 euros (~$1,340)
- Galaxy S10 Plus 6/128 GB at 1049 euros (~$1,193)
- Galaxy S10 Plus 8/512 GB to 1299 euros (~$1,477)
- Galaxy S10 Plus 12/1 TB at 1599 euros (~$1,818)
It will be interesting to see if people will pay these high prices for their new Galaxy S10 handsets, Apple’s high prices has not worked as well as the company had expected so these prices may have the same effect with Samsung.
Samsung are holding a press conference on the 20th of February 2019 where they will make the new Galaxy S10 handsets official, it takes place in San Francisco.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.