Data from the currently ongoing Titanfall beta gameplay that started last week has leaked a few new details about the game and what you can expect to play in the future in the form of maps, modes and more, thanks to no1dead on Reddit.
Modes that have been discovered in the mined data during the Titanfall beta gameplay include a Team Deathmatch mode, a Campaign Multiplayer and Variety Mode which is a mix of the all the modes. Currently the Titanfall beta gameplay includes the following modes : Attrition, Hardpoint Domination and Last Titan Standing.
Maps leaked in the Titanfall began data include : angel city (Map Set One), fracture (Map Set Two), colony, relic, airbase, boneyard, corporate, outpost 207, lagoon, rise, smugglers cove, overlook, nexus, o2and training grounds.
- auto_eject – Auto Eject
- build_up_nuclear_core – Nuclear Ejection
- doomed_time – Survivor
- fast_reload – Fast Autoloader
- longer_bubble – Dome Shield Battery
- minimap_ai – Minion Detector
- ordnance_pack – Explosive Pack
- power_cell – Power Cell
- shield_regen – Regen Booster
- turbo_drop – Warpfall Transmitter
- wall_runner – Enhanced Parkour kit
- satchel charge
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.