Thermaltake this week launched their new WaterRam RGB Liquid Cooling Memory which is now available to purchase from authorised resellers and distributors. The DDR four RAM is available as 3600MHz 32GB in four 8GB sticks. Check out the video below for a quick overview of what you can expect from the ram once it’s installed and the RGB lighting effects.
“WaterRam RGB offers the ultimate flexibility when it comes to cooling options. With a high performance copper-based water block and aluminum heatsink, the WaterRam RGB allows users to switch between the choice of liquid cooling or traditional heat sink convection to suit desired cooling preferences. Built with the highest quality of components to the highest of standards, the WaterRam RGB delivers outstanding gaming performance with stunning RGB lighting maximized for effortless sync with your RGB ecosystem.”
Features of the RGB Liquid Cooling Memory :
– Two-way liquid cooling or heatsink convection heat dissipation options
– 16.8M RGB color across 12 super-bright addressable LEDs for stunning RGB illumination
– 10-layer PCB construction for enhanced overclocking performance and stability
– TT RGB PLUS, TT AI Voice Control, Razer Chroma, and Amazon Alexa RGB sync compatible
– 5V Motherboard RGB sync ready
– Intel XMP 2.0 Ready
– Module Type: Unbuffered DIMM
– Memory Type: DDR4
– Pin Number: 288
– Capacity: 32GB Kit (8G x4)
– Speed: 3600 MHz
– Tested Latency: 18-19-19-39
– Voltage: 1.35 V
– Performance Profile: XMP 2.0 Ready
– Compatibility: Intel X299 , 300 , 200 , 100 Series
The Thermaltake WaterRam RGB Liquid Cooling Memory is backed by a limited lifetime warranty for the RAMs and two-year warranty for the waterblock, For more details and full specifications jump over to the Thermaltake website.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.