Hardware manufacturer Thermaltake has unveiled their latest memory in the form of the ToughRam RGB DDR4 which is now available to purchase via the Thermaltake worldwide network of authorised retailers and distributors. Latest Thermaltake memory is available in frequencies of 3,600 MHz, 3,200 MHz and 3,000 MHz 8x 2 GB modules and has been created to provide gaming enthusiasts with “outstanding performance”.
Featuring 10-layer PCB construction the RAM is constructed using 2 oz copper PCB for enhanced electricity conduction, and 10μ gold fingers for high resistance. The memory can be controlled by the Thermaltake RGB software, As well as providing real-time temperature, frequency and performance readings. Features of Thermaltake ToughRam RGB DDR4 Memory Series modules include :
– Tightly-Screened ICs : Memory chips are thoroughly-screened to provide optimal frequency and response time performance.
– 2 oz copper PCB : Specially optimized 10-layer PCB with 2oz copper inner layer provides enhanced electrical conduction to deliver uncompromised speed and reliability for maximum overclocking performance.
– High Quality Gold Fingers : Use of 10μ gold fingers for enhanced durability and high wear resistance.
– Aluminium Heat Spreader : Use of brushed aluminium heat spreader delivers exceptional heat dissipation to meet high-performance needs.
– Illuminate and Impress : 10 super-bright addressable LEDs deliver 16.8M full spectrum RGB color with dynamic lighting effects to bring your gaming system to life.
– Exclusive TOUGHRAM RGB Software : Monitor real-time temperature, frequency and performance via the simple interface with ease, and create stunning lighting effects with over 25 lighting modes, all included in the TOUGHRAM RGB software. Users can also sync with TT RGB PLUS to maximize unique settings for their RGB color theme.
– TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem : Light up your system with almost limitless possibilities and synchronize your TT RGB PLUS compatible products (CPU/VGA water blocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips, gaming keyboards, headsets, mice and mouse pads) to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
– Motherboard RGB Sync Ready : Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome. Supports motherboards equipped with 5 V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control lighting effects directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and ASRock official websites
– Intel XMP 2.0 Ready : Overlock with ease and optimize system stability with a simple setting.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.