If you are interested in the production process behind creating the awesome BeagleBone Black mini PC, you may be interested in a new video which has been created by CircuitCo that shows the entire process.
The BeagleBone Black mini PC is currently available to purchase for around $55 and can be purchased pre-installed will the Linux Debian operating system if desired.
BeagleBone Black Specifications include :
- Processor: Sitara AM3358BZCZ100 1GHz, 2000 MIPS
- Graphics Engine: SGX530 3D, 20M Polygons/S
- SDRAM Memory: 512MB DDR3L 606MHZ
- Onboard Flash: 4GB, 8bit Embedded MMC
- PMIC: TPS65217C PMIC regulator and one additional LDO.
- Debug Support: Optional Onboard 20-pin CTI JTAG, Serial Header
- Power Source: miniUSB USB or DC Jack, 5VDC External Via Expansion Header
- PCB: 86.44mm x 54.54mm / 3.4” x 2.15” 6 layers
- 88.98mm x 54.54mm x 15.41mm / 3.5″ x 2.15″ x 0.6″
- Indicators 1-Power, 2-Ethernet, 4-User Controllable LEDs
- HiSpeed USB 2.0 Client Port: Access to USB0, Client mode via miniUSB
- HiSpeed USB 2.0 Host Port Access to USB1, Type A Socket, 500mA LS/FS/HS
- Serial Port UART0 access via 6 pin 3.3V TTL Header. Header is populated
- Ethernet 10/100, RJ45
- SD/MMC Connector microSD , 3.3V
- User Input: Reset Button, Boot Button, Power Button
- Video Out: 16b HDMI, 1280×1024 (MAX), 1024×768,1280×720,1440×900 w/EDID Support
- Audio Via HDMI Interface, Stereo
- Expansion Connectors:
- Power 5V, 3.3V , VDD_ADC(1.8V)
- 3.3V I/O on all signals
- McASP0, SPI1, I2C, GPIO(65), LCD, GPMC, MMC1, MMC2, 7 AIN(1.8V MAX), 4 Timers, 3 Serial Ports, CAN0, EHRPWM(0,2),XDMA Interrupt, Power button, Expansion Board ID (Up to 4 can be stacked)
- Weight 40.55g / 1.43oz
For more information on the BeagleBone Black mini PC and to purchase jump over to the Adafruit website for details.