Synavolt is a new infinitely expandable power bank solution that allows you to adapt its features to fit your needs. Equipped with two expansion bays the Synavolt modular power bank is equipped with a 20,000 mAh rechargeable battery and allows you to choose connections depending on your requirements, whether it be wireless Qi charging, USB-C, HDMI or an AC Inverter. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about how easy it is to adapt the power bank using the expansion bays that allow 100W of power to be transferred to each attached add-on.
Features of the Synavolt power bank include :
– MODULAR EXPANSION – The potential is limitless with 10 different modular add-on options, and the ability to continually introduce new ports.
– POWER PACKED – SYNAVOLT is a state of the art, speed optimized power bank for fast, efficient charging.
– INTELLIGENT CHARGING – Hardware and software security protect your devices and power bank from damage.
– USB-C: 30W power with the latest USB Power Delivery charging technology capable of fast charging your new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X.
– USB 3.0 with Qualcomm 3.0 Quick Charge: 5V 3A 15W of power with overcurrent protection to maximize charging speed of quick charge compatible HTC, LG, HP and ASUS devices.
– USB-A 2.4: 5V 2.4A power with over-current protection to maximize charging speed of your everyday USB devices.
With 10 different modules to choose from, you can create the power bank you need. It supports USB-C, Qualcomm USB 3.0 Quick Charge, AC outlets, Qi Wireless Charging, and more, so your expansion is endless. What makes SYNAVOLT truly unique is the ability to transfer 100W of power to each of its two expansion bays. Simply attach a swappable module for the ports you need. 16 durable copper conductive pins with each pair of pin supporting up to 13 watts at less than 1% yield loss.
For for specifications and details on all the available modules jump over to the Indiegogo campaign page by following the link below.