After originally launching on PC systems back in 2016 the survival horror adventure game Back in 1995 is now available on the PlayStation platform and is available to play on the handheld PlayStation Vita and larger PlayStation 4 console depending on your preference.
The indie game by developer “Throw the warped code out” offers just a few hours of playtime and has been created as a a labour of love by indie developer Takaaki Ichijo as a means to replicate the unique feeling he had from his first gaming experiences: the PlayStation and the Sega Saturn.
Features of the Back in 1995 game include :
– Get lost in the nostalgic world of retro 3D graphics, including low res models, texture warping, CRT emulation, and fixed CCTV style camera angles.
– Relive the mystery game genre with an old-school user interface and tank controls.
– Explore a sparse cityscape in the year 1995, littered with clues about the past.
– Interact with a cast of damaged characters whose intentions you can never truly know.
– Uncover the mystery of yourself, your daughter, and what happened to the city.
“A throwback to the survival horror and mystery games of the original Playstation, Back in 1995 faithfully re-creates everything from this forgotten era of games.”
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.