Maybe I was a little hasty yesterday when I said I would wear the Cool G108 Watch Phone, after looking at it again it is kind of bulky, I still like the design though.
I would definitely wear this one though, the WM2 watch phone from Van Der Led.
I would definetly wear this one though, the WM2 watch phone from Van Der Led.
It looks great from the photo, and comes with 1GB of storage and the battery will give you 240 hours of standby or 300 minutes of talk times.
The WM2 also has a 1.3 megapixel camera, bluetooth and will play MP3 and MP4 files.
Here’s the full specs.
- Network:850/900/1800/1900?Two Antennas)
- 1.3260K TFT Touch Screen
- 1.3MP Camera
- Support incoming call Vibration and 7 colors light
- Support FM
- Dual Stereo-Blue tooth and 1G card for presents
- Support MP3, MP4
- Support GPRS, WAP, STK
- Stand-by time: 240hours, Talk Time: up to 300mins
- USB data transmission
- Memory Phonebook Advanced, Photo call
- PIM including calendar
- Support languages:
- This phone is simlock free and works with all providers
- This phone supports the following languages: English?French?Arabic?Russian?German?Italy?Turkish?Vietnamese?Thai? Chinese?Traditional Chinese
- Accessories: Mobile phone charger, Bluetooth headset charger, wristband, Bluetooth headset, data line, battery.
- 62 x 45.5 x 17.6 mm
I love the design, and especially the way the keypad is integrated into the watch strap. The Van Der Led watch phone is available to buy online for about $460.