Check out the KeyShark USB keystroke recorder.
The KeyShark can be connected to a keyboard to record every single keystroke that is made. It has a changeable password, keyword search, enable/disable option, and can easily store over a years worth of data.
The KeyShark plugs in between your keyboard and computer. A microcontroller interprets the data, and stores information in memory and just like a USB key drive will retain information even without being connected to a power source.
Here’s the specs.
- Portable – move it from computer to computer.
- Installs in seconds – Just plug it in.
- Uses no system resources. Truly runs in the background.
- Works with all PC operating systems with USB keyboards.
- Data is retained even during system lock-ups and power outages.
- No Software to learn. Use in conjunction with programs you already know.
- Fully undetectable and can store over a years worth of data. 4MB internal memory.
- Records password and every keystroke ever pressed including special characters
The Keyshark USB keystroke recorder is available to buy online for $49.99 about $80 from ThumbsUpUK.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.