Sony has added a couple of compact digital cameras to its range, with the launch of the Sony Cybershot W180 and W190.
The Cybershot W180 comes with a 10.1 meagapixel sensor, whilst the W190 comes with a 12.1 megapixel sensor, both feature a 2.7 inch LCD display, and ISO 3200 sensitivity.
Here are the specifications.
- 10.1/12.1 effective megapixels (W180/W190)
- Easy to use with convenient shooting functions
- Smile Shutter automatically captures smiling portraits
- SteadyShot and High Sensitivity ISO 3200 for crisp, clear shots
- Seven Scene Selection modes
- 3x optical zoom and 17x/18x Smart Zoom (W180/W190)
Unfortunately there are no details on pricing or availability as yet.
Press Release via Tech Fresh, Ubergizmo
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.