If you are searching for automatic tea infusion system, you might be interested in a new infuser which has been created and takes the form of the Solo Tea Mug, which guarantees perfect results every time.
The Server Tea is a smart that is capable of controlling the infusion cycle of loose tea or teabags to create the perfect brew depending on your taste and tea being used. Watch the video below to learn more about this next generation tea infusion system which is taken to Kickstarter to raise $20,000 over the next 30 days.
World’s first mug with automatic infusion Loose tea or tea bags No more over infused tea, no more bitterness 3 infusion cycles: 3, 4 or 5 minutes Total capacity: 450 ml
The Solo Tea is a smart mug controlling for you the infusion cycle of your loose tea or tea bags. Its patented infusion system fully expresses the qualitative potential of your favorite tea thanks to better oxygenation of the water flow while the tea leafs can dance freely in the infusion chamber. Once the infusion system is terminated, the LED signal turns off, your tea is ready ! You can now add sugar, milk, honey as you please !
Specification of the Solo Tea mug include :
– Total capacity: 450 ml
– 3 infusion times (3, 4 and 5 minutes). Infusion cycle can also be stopped anytime for a Taylor made infusion!
– 100% automatic operation by active circulation of hot water through the infusion chamber. – Exclusive patented system “zero over-infusion” for a drink with perfect flavors
– Automatic stop with LED signal “tea ready”
– Closable lid with flexible spout – FDA approved
– Lightweight, easy to carry
– Easy and quick cleaning
– Power supply: 3 AAA batteries included. 200-250 “tea Cycles”
For more information on the new Solo Tea jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.