Adding to the ever growing list of voice controlled smart personal assistants on the market, the Compal Jupiter II has been spotted making its way through the FCC in preparation to compete with the likes of Google Home, Amazon Echo and others.
The small desktop devices equipped with six environmental sensors and a 130-degree web camera together with support for Zigbee, and Z-wave as well as connectivity via Bluetooth 4.2 and wireless Internet.
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet by Compal, but as soon as information comes to light we will keep you updated as always. Features of the Compal Jupiter II smart assistant include:
• 8 microphones
• 130 degree camera (2 megapixels)
• 10 watt woofer and 5 watt tweeter
• 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Zigbee, and Z-wave support
• Intel Atom x5-E8000 processor
• 2GB Of DDR3L RAM (upgradeable to 8GB)
• 8GB of eMMC storage (upgradeable to 16GB)
• Infrared, ambient light, air quality, relative humidity, and temperature sensors
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.