Sennheiser has announced the imminent launch of its new Sennheiser’s Ambeo 3D audio soundbar which will be available to purchase during May 2019 priced at $2499. Designed to provide an “unparalleled sonic experience” the 5.1.4 home entertainment speaker system creates a 3D spatial experience with deep bass response as low as 30hz.
Features of the Sennheiser Ambeo 3D audio soundbar include :
– Immersive 5.1.4 sound in an all-in-one device
– Advanced room calibration that precisely tailors sound to your room
– Upmix technology that recreates all content into 3D sound
– State-of-the-art bass response of 30Hz without the need of an external subwoofer
– Built in Google Chromecast and Bluetooth
– Compatibility with Dolby Atmos, MPEG-H and DTS:X
“With anodized, brushed aluminium and lacquered surfaces incorporated into its iconic design, the AMBEO Soundbar looks as impressive as the sound it produces. Compatible with Dolby Atmos, MPEG-H and DTS:X, the soundbar can also upmix stereo and 5.1 sound to create 3D sound content. No matter what the format, you can enjoy your video and music in the most thrillingly immersive and stylish way possible.”
For more details ahead of its launch during May 2019 jump over to the official Sennheiser website by following the link below.
Source: SHFiled Under: Hardware, Top News