Gamers finding the recently launched Sekiro Shadows Die Twice game by From Software a little tricky to complete. May be interested to know that an easy mode mod has been created for the PC version of the game. The team at From Software team are also responsible for creating games such as Bloodborne and the Dark Souls series, but their latest game Sekiro Shadows Die Twice some think is the hardest to date.
Thankfully for some mod creator Tender Box has now published a mod via the Nexus Mods website, Aptly named Sekiro Easy Mod, created to enable gamers to “play the Sekiro happily.”
Features of the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice easy mod include :
– It does not die by Terror.
– Strong attack power, high defense strength, and stamina.
– High Drop item Rate.
– Weapon buff time increase.
– Infinite Spirit Emblem.
– Prevents Damage from falling.
– Infinite Time of Puppeteer Ninjustsu
– The effects related to defense and drop rate are applied as buffs.
– It also modifies enemy(NG2+) stats.
More details jump over to the official Nexus Mod page via the link below.
Source: Nexus Mods : WCCFTech
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.