Satechi has this week announced the addition of a new mini docking station to their range which has been designed to provide a hub that connects to your computer via USB adding a wealth of extra connections, all enclosed in an aluminium case.
Once connected the Satechi mini docking station adds 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x gigabit ethernet port, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI video connections together with a 3.5mm port for the price of $149.99 for a limited time offering a discount off the normal $169.99 price.
Watch the video below to learn more about the Satechi mini docking station and how it can easily expand your range of connections through one sleek hub.
Features of the Satechi mini docking station include :
– 4k HDMI Video Output – to a single HDMI display, with support up to 4096 x 2160p Ultra HD resolutions. (4096 x 2160p output requires a High Speed HDMI cable. Attached monitor must support 4096 x 2160p via HDMI input).
– DVI Output Port – can display a resolution of up to 2560 x 1600 or 1920 x 1200 (Maximum of 1080p when HDMI and DVI ports are used simultaneously)
– 4x USB 3.0 Ports – quickly and efficiently transfer data between your computer and camera, smartphone, music player, tablet, flash drive, and external hard drive at rates up to 5Gbps
– RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet network port supports 10/100/1000Mbps for high-speed connectivity, important for file sharing, downloads, streaming, web videos, & more
– 3.5mm audio output port
– Compatible w/ Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7. Mac (latest OS X – DisplayLink drivers are required)
For more information on the new Satechi mini dock jump over to the official Satechi website for details following the link below.
Source: SatechiFiled Under: Hardware, Top News