The guys over at Brando have released yet another SATA HDD Dock, the SATA HDD Multimedia Player Adapter.
The SATA HDD Multimedia Player will take any SATA 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch hard drive, and you can connect it direct to your TV via HDMI to play video files on your TV.
It comes with a remote, and will play AVI, MP4,DIVX, MPG,MPEG and VOD video files, here are the specifications.
- Supports both SATA 2.5″ HDD and 3.5″ HDD
- PC connection: USB 2.0
- Video format: MPG / DAT
- Video format:MPG, MPEG, VOB Video format:AVI, MP4, DIVX Video format:AVI decode audio: MP3, AC3, ADPCM Video format:
- VOBSUB: SRT, SUB, SMI, TXT, SAA, SSA Audio format: MP3, WAV, AAC, MPA, WMA, AC3
- Image format: JPEG
- Video output: AV, YPbPr, HDMI (576p/1080i)
- Audio output: CX/5.1CH
- USB 2.0 Device: 480Mbps high speed
- File system: NTFS, FAT16/32
- Remote Controller and panel key
- Stand with 8cm cooling pad
- AC Power Adapter input: 100 ~ 240V
- AC Power Adapter output: 12V
- Dimension: 110 x 33 x 44mm (approx.) (SATA HDD Multi-Media Player Adapter)
- Dimension: 45 x 155 x 24mm (approx.) (Remote Controller)
- Weight: 100g (SATA HDD Multi-Media Player Adapter)
- Weight: 75g (Remote Controller)
The SATA HDD Multimedia Player Adapter is available for $69 from Brando.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.