Here is another HDD media player from the guys over at Brando, the SATA HDD Media Player Docking Station.
The SATA HDD Media Player Docking Station can take an 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch SATA HDD, it also has a built in SD card slot so you can play media files from there as well.
Here are the specifications
- Supports both SATA 2.5″ HDD and 3.5″ HDD
- PC connection: USB 2.0
- Video format: RMVB, RM
- Video format:
- MPEG4 (AVI, Divx, XviD) Video format:
- MPEG2(DVD) (AVI, VOB) Video format:
- MPEG1(VCD) (AVI, MPG, DAT) Audio format: MP3, WMA
- Image format: JPEG, BMP, GIF
- Support NTSC/PAL composite video, YUV, VGA Output
- Support Left, Right and Stereo video output
- Support FAT32, NTFS format
- Compatible DivX subtitle
- Compatible Multi language
- External port: SD/MMC/MS, 1 x USB port
- TV system: Auto/PAL/NTSC
- Support 4:3 and 16:9 display
- Support Shortcuts operation of Movie, Music and Picture
- Support flip, zoom in and out auto play, and with musical background when you enjoy the picture
- AC Power Adapter input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz, 1.8A
- AC Power Adapter output: 12V/3A
- Dimension: 160 x 110 x 68mm (approx.) (HDD Dock)
- Dimension: 51 x 123 x 12mm (approx.) (Remote Controller)
- Weight: 247g (HDD Dock)
- Weight: 42g (Remote Controller)
The SATA HDD Media Player Docking Station is available for $69 from Brando.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.