With CES 2016 just around the corner, Samsung has unveiled new Ultrabook systems that are equipped with Intel’s latest Skylake processors, which have been combined with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system.
The new hardware has been officially unveiled in South Korea, but are also expected to be announced for Europe and the US during the upcoming CES 2016 technology event being held in Las Vegas from January 6th onwards.
Features of the new Ultrabook systems include full HD displays, connectivity providing by 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC card reader and the 13.3 inch systems will be equipped with 30 Whr batteries and micro HDMI ports.
The South Korean documents revealed a new of new systems Samsung has created :
– NT900X3L-K24P with Pentium 4405U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X3L-K58 with Core i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X3L-K78L with Core i7-6500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
– NT900X5L-K24P with Pentium 4405U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X5L-K38L with Core i3-6100U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
– NT900X5L-K58 with Core i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD
As soon as more details are announced or specifications released by Samsung before CES 2016 we will keep you updated as always.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.