Samsung has announced that it has released a new version of its fitness app in the form of Samsung S Health 4.5.
Samsung has included a number of new features in their Samsung S Health 4.5 and have also added support for more Samsung devices and non Samsung devices.
What’s new in S Health version 4.5:
- Dashboard provides a quick summary of daily goals and activities. Dashboard is customizable, so users can easily set own goals, check progress, and see latest tracked values quickly and easily at a glance.
- Added health tips* based on personalizable user interest categories
- Specialized tracker features for select sports such as pace-setter, route selector, exercise summary and power saving mode
- Easier, simpler and more intuitive ways to share workouts though social networks
- Add various social badges and routes on the share screen
- Added support for more devices**
- Non-Samsung Android devices
- All Samsung smartphones since Galaxy S3
The latest version of Samsung S Health now supports all of Samsung’s smartphones since the Samsung Galaxy S3, you can find out more details about the software at the link below and also download it from Google Play.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.