Buying a ticket for a sporting event at a venue you may not have been before can sometimes be a tricky affair and leave you with a not so good view from your purchase seat once you arrive.
Now Rukkus Seat360 is hoping to change this and provide you with a virtual reality view of your seat before you purchase a ticket. The Seat360 application has been designed by Rukkus and lets users see a panoramic 360 degree view from the seat they are looking to purchase a ticket for before any cash changes hands.
The company is currently partnered with stadiums that host NBA, NHL, NFL, and MLB games, as well as offering a number of concert venues.
The Seat360 functionality utilizes gyroscope driven panoramic 360° seat views, allowing users to fully experience their seat location first-hand before final purchases are made. The seamless and user friendly application also includes:
– Paperless mobile entry via your smartphone for major league professional sports and large live music venues
– Ability to easily share and send tickets to your friends within the app
– Apple’s 3D Touch technology to find ideal tickets in the most efficient manner
– Two-click checkout for fast and secure purchases insured by a 100% buyer guarantee
– iPhone 6s/6s+ optimization and iPad compatibility
– Google Cardboard integration
– Data persistence that learns user’s search behavior and provides ‘smart’ results
Manick Bhan, CEO/CTO of Rukkus explains :
This immersive, virtual reality functionality is the single biggest innovation in the ticket buying space since the first seat map was introduced. Standard seat view photos or renderings are a step in the right direction, but still leave much to the imagination. An interactive panorama tells the whole story and Seat360 utilizes virtual reality in a practical way, giving customers the opportunity to experience their seat before they buy.
For more information on the new Rukkus Seat360 app jump over to the official Rukkus website for details following the link below.
Source: RukkusFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Top News