Anyone that likes to have a sharp knife handy for sure to be interested in this new generation of retractable scalpel pocket knives that have been created by Reeder and expand on the design that was first originated via a Kickstarter campaign last year.
The latest design now has improved ergonomics yet still sports its aluminium construction as well as a rotating locking thumb mechanism that helps you easily extend and retract your scalpel blade of choice.
Watch the video below to see just how the surgical blades can be removed and replaced, as well as learn more about the different finishes and options available.
Features of the Reeder retractable scalpel pocket knife include :
– Anodized Billet Aluminum (Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Violet or Green), or Brushed Billet Stainless Steel
– 3 Detents and a Rotating locking thumb knob for safety
– Lightweight-great for your front pocket, purse, survival kit, or glove box
– Billet aluminum knife weighs 1.3 ounces
– Billet stainless steel knife weighs 2.3 ounces
– Measures 3 5/8 x 3/4″
– Made in the USA