Raspberry pi enthusiasts looking for a Raspberry Pi Zero sound card may be worth giving the new Audio Injector Zero a little more investigation and backing its Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign.
The Audio Injector Zero has been specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi mini PC and offers full functionality with inputs, outputs and an electret microphone port as well as being small enough to fit a Raspberry Pi Zero board.
Specifications of the Audio Injector Zero sound card include:
– Inputs : 2 unpopulated RCA connectors
– Outputs : 2 unpopulated RCA connectors
– Headphone : Powered headphone connector (plenty loud). Populated
– Microphone : Electret ready, just populate.
– Sample rate : 96 kHz, 32 bit
– Jitter control : Crystal locked, codec master, low jitter (Crystal on the card).
– Hardware: Works with the Raspberry Pi2, Pi3 and Zero
We are bringing you the zero version of our wildly popular Audio Injector Raspberry Pi sound card. The sound card which is input capable, output capable and is ready for your to solder on an electret microphone – as simple as that. What do you want as audio connectors ? We understand that you don’t want them populated, however we aren’t sure if you want RCA footprints or a simple header ? Drop comments on this campaign to indicate your preference or just simply discuss. We really want to produce something which is easy for you to interface with your own projects.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.