San Francisco-based Qube has created a new smart LED light strip to expand their range of wirelessly connected illumination products, and has already raised nearly $100,000 via the Indiegogo crowdfunding website thanks to over 1360 backers.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the affordable wireless Qube smart LED light strip which is now available to back with pledges starting from just $12 and worldwide shipping expected to take place during March 2017.
Features of the Qube Smart LED Lightstrip include :
• Share Qube with your friends and family
• Receive notifications of the lighting changes in your home in real time.
• Customize the lighting scenes at home
• Special effects to support your party at home, or even welcoming your friends
• Wake up to the sunrise with scheduled alarms
• IFTTT integration to allow 237 other services to notify you with lights
• Be alerted when your favorite team score a goal
• Dim your lights from 10pm to 6am
• Set automation to turn on/off your lights during scheduled time for optimal efficiency
• Add your wearable devices to turn on/off your lights when you are present
• Available for iOS and Android smart devices
• And many more..
Connect Qube to your home WIFI to get remote access to your lighting. You have access to your lighting status and receive notifications and your energy consumption anywhere your smart device has internet connectivity. You can turn your lights off too if you have forgotten to do so when you leave home. Connect up to 10 Light Strips to reach your desired length (max 11 meters) and snip off the unused length. Our adapter and power supply are able to support up to 10 strips connected together.
Leveraging on the success on Qube Smart Bulb, we want to build more products in the lighting space quickly. Qube Light Strip is chosen as it gives the user the flexibility to easily install in multiple locations without needing any existing installation light socket. Light strips are also commonly found in almost every modern homes and being smart allows you to do much more. We have also completed our first manufacturing batch of the light strip making it very close to completion and delivery and making the risk for low for you.
By supporting our project and being an early adopter, you are helping us to kickstart our new products and also to make Qube available continually at an affordable pricing. By buying now, you are able to get it at our special pre-order pricing.
For more information on the new Qube Smart LED Lightstrip jump over to the Indiegogo website for details by following the link below.
Source: IndiegogoFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Gadgets News, Top News