NAS storage maker QNAP has this week unveiled new additions to its range of 2-bay, 4-bay and 6-bay solutions with the launch of the QNAP TS-x53B Series NAS which are available in three different versions all powered by the Intel Celeron J3455 quad-core 1.5GHz processor.
The latest TS-x53B storage solutions are the first NAS in its class says QNAP to provide PCIe expansion, which provides long-term potential for the NAS to be upgraded to include features such as SSD caching and 10GbE connectivity.
Models that will soon be available
• TS-253B-4G/8G: 2-bay, 4GB/8GB DDR3L RAM
• TS-453B-4G/8G: 4-bay, 4GB/8GB DDR3L RAM
• TS-653B-4G/8G: 6-bay, 4GB/8GB DDR3L RAM
– Quad-core Intel Celeron J3455 1.5GHz processor (burst up to 2.3GHz),
– Dual-channel DDR3L SODIMM RAM (user upgradable to 8GB);
– hot-swappable 2.5″/3.5″ SATA 6Gbps HDD/SSD;
– 2 x Gigabit LAN ports;
– 2 x HDMI v1.4b, up to 4K UHD;
– 5 x USB 3.0 Type-A ports; 1 x USB-C QuickAccess Port;
– 1 x PCIe Gen2x2 slot;
– 1 x SDXC slot;
– 1 x USB-copy button; 0.96″ OLED display with touch-sensitive buttons,
– 1 x speaker, 2 x 3.5mm microphone jacks (supporting dynamic microphones);
– 1 x 3.5mm Line Out audio jack.