QCoo have created a unique interactive game and puzzle which interacts with your smartphone using a companion application and offers games such as snake but in a 3D space, to add extra immersion and difficultly.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about QCoo which has launched via Kickstarter this week with the aim of raising $30,000 in funding.
QCoo /’kjuː kuː/ is the world’s first high-tech gadget that puts classical games into 3D space and merges new tech with old game, using Bluetooth connectivity to bring you a portable game solution (6oz) that lightens your day. No bigger than a 3 x 3 magic cube you pack in your pocket, QCoo provides more fun than you can imagine: Snake, Q Run inspired by Temple Run, AR (Augmented Reality) Game Q Tower inspired by TowerBloxx, and offers LED effect & LED dice.
When you go to work, or have a rest in office, chances are you take out your phone – but then stare at it without actually reading or thinking. What a way to kill time! That’s exactly what we are doing with QCoo LED Cube – we are stopping you from killing time by staring at your phone. Now you are competing against the red LED dots. This time you need to eat as fast and more as you can to clear the road for running away from those moving LED dots.
Features of the QCoo 3D Smart Snake Cube include :
– Combines smartphone game app with an actual object
– Transfers the pixel game Snake and app game Temple Run to a solid game on QCoo;
– Unlock the edgy tech Augmented Reality (AR) using this small cube that fits in your pocket;
– Let LED dice shine in friends’ party, nightclub, and your romantic moments;
– Supports both iOS (iOS 8.0+) and Android devices (Android 4.4+).
For more information on the new QCoo jump over to the Kickstarter website for details via the link below.